Are People Looking for You On Sites Other Than Google?
- Studies show that consumers are searching for businesses online more often, in more places, and from more devices than ever.
- 31.5% of searches are on non-Google sites1, so being listed on Google is not enough.
This is why we optimize 50+ Google and non-Google directory sites that are highly trusted by search engines.
See How You Show Up
Wondering how you show up in the 50+ directories we optimize for? Find out in just a few seconds.
How Having Quality and Consistent Directory Listings Can Help Your Search Engine Ranking
Managing your digital presence through ensuring the visibility and accuracy of your name, address and phone number on directory sites is crucial. Why?
- Quantity and consistency of local citations on sites that customers and search engines trust have been shown to be one of the most influential factors in local search ranking.
- Inconsistency or small quantities of data results in low confidence, which decreases search ranking and risks lost business.
- Research has shown that businesses that improved the accuracy and reach of their name, address and phone number by 20%, saw traffic increases up to 450%.2
37% of consumers won't consider a local business with inconsistent information online.
Local SEO Directory Management Package
Secure your online business identity, provide your customers with fast, accurate information, and stand out from your competition in online maps, directories, and apps.
We'll give you the option of providing over 45 pieces of information, which we'll use to optimize your local digital presence.
- business name
- phone number
- business description
- special offers
- and much more
We'll Optimize Your Listing in 50+ Places
Here are a few examples of the 50+ places we'll optimize:
- Google My Business
- Merchant Circle
- White & Yellow Pages
Duplicate Listing Suppression Service
Duplicate listings can appear whether you've been in business for months or years.
Duplicate listings include both word-for-word duplicates and secondary listings, with information that is slightly different from your primary listing. These variations can be almost impossible to remove with the channels available to consumers.
Our duplicate listing suppression services will help ensure that you have one listing per service with all the correct information, so that customers are not confused about your current location or phone number.
Secure your online business identity today!
1 Neustar/Localeze 2014; MediaPost, 2014; comScore, 2013, 2 SIM Partners